The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
London Summit

Well...what a couple of days it has been in London!

I'm sure that in the coming hours/days/weeks there will be many posts but I'd like to thank Paul for his efforts in putting together such a great event last night...it was a pleasure to meet such great guys, who have travelled from around the world, totally free of ego and happy to share their passion and knowledge in such a relaxed setting...

Also, to see so many great watches in one hit...firstly Arno's collection at Bonham's and then at dinner...I was fortunate to sit with Darren and his 'paintless' Chronomatic Monaco to the right, Jan's 'paintless' transitional to the left and Peter's fabulous transitional across the table...not to mention some great condition Siffert's...and then the prototypes...it goes on...

Thanks to everyone for a great event and I look forward to meeting you again soon!

John

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE