The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Collectors Summit London 2010

The summit, the auction and the gatherings of London 2010 have come and gone and I am certain it will be remembered with great fondness and a big smile for many years to come. Thanks must go to Paul Maudsley for all his support, Arno for sharing his passion and so much more, Bonhams and Tag Heuer for their generous hospitality, Ron for making the commemorative shirts, Peter for the name badges, Laurent for the surprise gift and Jeff for starting the fire and keeping it burning brightly for so many of us. And of course to those who travelled from far and wide to make this such a memorable event. Your friendship, passion and laughter was a joy to behold. It was so refreshing to be in a room full of people who were all so down to earth and sincere and this is testament to the Heuer community to which we belong. May this continue for many years to come.

With regards the auction itself, all I can say is that I went in feeling slightly woozy and left feeling like I had been hit over the head by a piece of wood.

Now for some pictures:

Fabrizio, Ron, Abel & Rich

Fabrizio, Paolo, Peter & Jan

Gavin & Jason

Paul, Ron & Paolo

Darren & Jan

Thomas & David

David & Lorenzo

Jan & Fabrizio

Jasper, Nic, Ron, Jan, Peter & Paul

Ron, Jasper & Nic (Fabrizio & Abel)

Francesco, Ron, Abel & John

Lorenzo & Heike

Francesco & Arno

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE