The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Where'd you send it? Maybe a trip to Shane or

A local Dallas shop. There is only 1 person in town that will touch these. What do Shane and Hans charge for clean and oil of a 7750? My guy here is a flat $225. 10 days minimum (but they let me visit it).

How do I contact Shane or Hans?

Have you ever had a watch run fast???? It gains 4 seconds every minute! That takes some serious algebra to find the actual time. 64 seconds is now 60, so that's 6.6% fast, my watch shows 2 hours have past so that's really...... (cipher cipher cipher....carry the 2...cipher cipher). Man these things can drive me crazy!

dave (in dallas)

dave
: Where'd you send it? Maybe a trip to Shane or
: Hans is in order...

: Just thinking out loud...

: -- Chuck

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE