The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Veronas are Rare
In Response To: Advise on Heuer Verona ()

There are four versions of the automatic Verona. featuring either black dial or silver dial, and all stainless case or stainless / gold case. The Veronas are very rare -- I see approximately five or six of them per year, offered through ebay or other websites. As such, they are rarer than just about any of the Autavias. The Veronas have a very different look from the Autavias.

Let us know what you decide.

Thanks,

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Hello folks,

: I need your opinion regarding Heuer Verona, in
: terms of scarcity and collectibility. How
: does it compare for instance to Carrera with
: Val72?
: Perhaps you remember I posted scans of gold
: plate Carrera I aquired some time ago from
: Bienne. Now the same source has Verona with
: Buren movement and black dial, all original
: and great condition. I like it very much but
: can't decide whether to take it or wait for
: Autavia. Is it rarer than Aatavia?
: Thanks and have great Holidays!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE