The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Pasadena Baby *LINK* *PIC*

Hey Chuck, What about me?(referring to your other post)
Here is my Pasadena. Yeah, I know it has a bad scratch on the crystal, but my new Nikon D70 camera with 105 micro lens sure doesn't hide anything. Lots to learn to get all the settings correct. I needed to use the lens wide open so the depth of field is very shallow. The focus is so sensitive at this setting that it took several tries to get the dial right. Still using ambient light but experimenting with some new setups in the future.

If you want to REALLY see the detail go to the link for a 3mb view. Warning, it's scary when it gets that big. Also all the camera data is there too.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE