The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Help Required with Monaco Part
In Response To: Help Required with Monaco Part ()

Hello, Ian!
My name is Karsten from Germany. I am a hobby-watchmaker and I think that I can help you. In the 80th Valjoux has sold the production line for the 77XX-Serie to Poljot in Moskau (ex UdSSR). Until now Poljot manufactures Valjoux Caliber under their own name. Russian Watches with Poljot Caliber 3133 you can buy in ebay for approx. 60 USD. I am sure that the stems you can use. Last month I repair a Breitling Chronograph with Poljot parts without any adjustments.
Try it! I hope you can understand my English because it is from school and very poor. Good luck.
Best regards
Karsten

: Hi Everyone,

: I have a Vintage Monaco Manual Valjoux 7736 for
: which I require the inner and outer stems.
: My watchmaker says that the thread is
: "tap 12" (whatever that is!). This
: part will probably be common to all Heuers
: which use this movement.

: Does anybody have an idea where I can get my
: hands on these parts (we have an order on
: Tag for a few months without luck).

: Any help would be greatly appreciated.

: Thanks,
: Ian

Messages In This Thread

Help Required with Monaco Part
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE