The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Now, Seller Has Cancelled the Auction

Somewhat strange that seller presented a fairly detailed description of the watch, but didn't see fit to mention that these were only sample photos (taken from the Bonhams / Halsinger catalog) and that he would be adding the photos of the actual watch, subsequently.

At the moment, with the auction cancelled, seems that we are in a "no harm / no foul" position.

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Coincidentally I had already asked the seller a question re the
: photos on this as it is for sale fairly locally to me.

: I have been sent some real photos and he is aiming to replace the
: ones of Arnos soon on the bay.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE