The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
No worry, in the end you'l cherisch the moment *PIC*

David, would you let us into the first words which popped up after this collision...?? Sorry to ask, I recognize the situation

I had something like this 3 years ago when I dropped my Jaeger le Coultre Master Moon ( 'Sorry guys, some also have other weaknesses besides Heuer...." Foolishly enough I was putting it to my wrist standing outside on the stone pavement.And then, ... it slipped and I saw it going down, down, down. Tried to catch it with my foot, but am not Maradona, I found out. It ended up with a dink on the side. Made me "cry' then, but now I see it as a sign of character and identity of the watch

I love it even more than before the crash. It's a real Ron Henselmans watch now, so to speak.

For anybody who is interested, this is the watch (before the crash).It's a 38mm watch,pitch black dial. Still wear it regularly. In fact, added a Master Date - a sister model- but without moon indicator, just recently.

Ron

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE