The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
'Truth in 24' Le Mans Audi film.. Awesome

This is a 'must watch' for motorsport fans, it is awesome. Following the 2008 Audi team at the worlds most famous race.
Those of you in the US have probably seen it, if not you can download (in HD) it for FREE from the iTunes US store.

Oddly, due to some sort of copyright/licensing issue, it hasn't been available in Europe - which is probably why I've only recently heard about it even though it is a few years old.
It's madness that it hasn't been released in Europe given that it's about a German team at Le Mans!

I hunted high and low to buy a copy on DVD, with no luck. Seems this DVD is like rocking horse sh*t outside of the US, where it can be ordered for a mere 8 bucks.. here:
http://www.audi-collection.com/Accessories/Personal-accessories/Truth-in-24-DVD

I even contacted Audi UK, but they confirmed it isn't available in the UK.
Anyway, for the Europeans amongst us, you can do a 'work-around'. You'll need to log out of iTunes & set up a US account in order to download it from the US iTunes website. As it is free you don't have to add a credit card number, so you can 'get away with it'.

Anyway, it is AWESOME, highly recommended.

More info & trailers here:
http://www.truthin24.com/

Enjoy!
Stewart

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE