The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Wow almost £6k for a redial 1133b!!

At least this one went for quite a bit less.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110654750681&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

It always surprises me these days with Google being such a massive tool that these things can still be sold for these amounts of money. We have mentioned on many occasions these blue/blue 73633's, and Rich is very quick to highlight any wrong'uns that he spots, so why would anyone spending £6000 on a watch that they maybe aren't too familiar with, not do a basic internet search for info on it??

I don't think I could click the 'submit' button on that much dosh without doing a fair bit of research to make sure it was what I thought it was.

I have just typed 'Heuer monaco 1133' into Google and rich's brilliant website was the first thing that popped up and a link to OTD was 5th!
Amazing...

David H

P.S. Other search engines are availble and I am not affiliated to Google or any other Google companies. Honest.

: 250781404031

: Can only assume buyer did not know :-(

: Either that or my collection is worth more than i thought!

: Will keep trying to spot the baduns.

: Cheers

: Rich
: www.heuermonaco.co.uk

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE