The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: "Heuer Temporada"... intertaining discription!

As odd as the mis-match of pictures to description is, there is a 2nd great oddity to me. I have never before seen a "poormans" Temporada with the actual Temporada name printed on the dial. These watches have previously been seen with both the Pedre and Technos brand names displayed on the dial but i dont recall ever seeing a poormans with Temporada also printed on the dial.
A new variant OR a doctored dial ?
Cheers - Darren
-
-
-
-
-: How many errors can you find in the discription of this chrono?
: Some are a BIG LOL....
:
: http://cgi.ebay.com/Heuer-Temporada-Pedre-Dial-Valjoux-Chronograph-/290561614031?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item43a6d260cf

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE