The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Poor old Lambo...

I was a total car nut growing up and didn't hit my teens until 1989 but I had loads of car books full of sports cars, supercars, concept cars and prototypes. The Lambo Athon, I have to say, was one of my favourites back then, along with the Bertone Stratos. They looked liked nothing else and for me were what concept cars were all about; totally out there designs. Yeah, the Athon isn't the prettiest car in the world by a long way, but it certainly is striking. The Bravo isn't too bad either although it does look a bit like an Esprit in certain angles.

On a side note, I bought my son Max, who is 22 months old, a Lamborghini Muira and an Audi TT Roadster toy car the other day and he can now name them when asked. Lamborghini comes out more like Lambornini, but I'm working on it.

David H

P.S. My money's on the 250 too.

: Yeah. My teen years were in the 80s, so I grew up with this sort of
: design but even so I find much of it pretty naff now.

: Some of the detailing on that Lambo is horrible though, not sure it
: will ever soften with time:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

: You can definitely see the link with the Citroen XM, also a Bertone
: design:

:
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE