The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
What a wonderful series of pictures...
In Response To: Naked Dial Pictures.... ()

These dials were the dress o beautiful mechanical devices. But in my opinion they are incredible product of design. The colors, the proportion, the balance, the texture, the rigidity of geometrical shapes and numerical sequences vs. the lightness of great color combinations and harmonic proportions...Shall I go on?...you probably got my point...:-) Thanks, Abel. These were likely the best 5 minutes of the day....

Cheers,
Francesco

: Hello guys,

: Mr.Mark Moss gave me a good idea with posting a naked dial shot of
: my red Silverstone over here on this forum...it made me realize
: that I do have some pictures like these stored on my computer
: and I love to look at them from time to time. And I guess there
: will be also some others among you who will like some of these
: pictures too...

: Here will follow some pictures I took along the way...no specific
: order or structure...just naked dial pictures ;-)
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

: Thanks for looking,
: Abel.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE