The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: You Can Play ! !
In Response To: You Can Play ! ! ()

:Thank You Jeff!
I do want to hang out and I will. But no way I can get involved with other hosts, passwords press this, do that go here stuff. On some of my race cars I have posted on other sites there is a shot of my early triple set Monte Carlo 3 button. But its way to time consuming to try and find it and then have it shipped. Sorry I am as bummed. But if I ever get this done I will share some nice Heuers , Fast beat splits that timed Sebring in the 60s with cases. But for now I SURE DO love reading about Heuers, so meny sites and none realy cover this wonderful historic mark. VERY glad to have found you all!
peter
: welcome!!

: of course you can play, but to add photos to
: your messages you must either (a) have them
: posted / hosted somewhere on the web, and
: then use the URL in your message, or (b)
: send your photos to a friend who can post /
: host them for you.

: come on -- you just arrived at the party. stay
: for a while!!

: Jeff

:
: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:

Messages In This Thread

Newbe here
You Can Play ! !
Re: You Can Play ! !
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE