The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Probably ok if you.....

have two bank acounts. On is your regualr checking account and the other is your Paypal only account. When you as a seller receive money into your Paypal only bank account, immediately withdraw it and transfer it into your other account. That way there is no way to charge back anything.

If a scammer gets a hold of your regualr account and you have a line of credit on that account, you could be wiped out before you know it.

Other than that, I have done many transactions, even currency exchange ones too, with no problems. But I am sure there is a first time for everything.

But, I am one of those early adopter types who almost never shops in a store anymore. Very strange feeling when I do for instant gratification reasons. LOL

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE