The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
[BB] speaks; [DL], etc.

Got this email below; as always there is two sides to every story....and some of the alleged [DL][name changed by Moderator]raises some eyebrows; [ie, at the least someone has too much time on their hands no pun intended!]
------------------
Dear Sir Hi my name is [BB][name changed by Moderator]/elvirab ebay ID from Argentina and some days ago a friend advised me of some remarks I i was getting in a site named chronocentric forum. During my researh I found a series of negative comments about myself and my ebay listing that I was not aware of. An ex ebay member, presumely victimized by me,had been posting offensive comments from more than six months now.I have seen that you made a fair comment of our transaction and i am obliged to you. But I need to tell you and your friends of this forum some facts that maybe they are not aware.I convey this remarks through you because I believe if i start a controversial with this guy via the forum he will be very happy with all this agitation. As syntethic as it can be told I met this [DL] in ebay and we interacted more than a year with mutual benefit and agreement. Things went sour when one, of the many watches he bought from me and which he resold gave him some troubles with his buyer and the police.Things were settled civilized way,watches returned and off we went,but not as before. Even he kept buying watches from me he started to complain about condition and quality.I explained best i could that this were common ocurrences in South America specialy Argentina due to high duties on imports,poor craftmanship and lack of spare parts,and that this had led to abusesThat prices mostly reflected this situation and that many other buyers ,specially dealers,accepted this without problem.He became furious and started to make abusive demands .This ended in him devicing a plan to harass me, by buying all the watches I had listed ,this he did under many different IDs with the only intention to open enough windows of feedback and then post negative feedback of transactions never finished and to deceive other people into believing they werre many different buyers.He put that pressure on me and so I decided not to accept his returns as I had done many times before,and report this situation to ebay.To my surprise the investigation team found out that this guy had for a year interacted ilegally with this Ids only to make people believe they were genuine transactions and genuine positive feedbacks and he was expelled from ebay.As I told of my report he inmediately posted offensive negative ffeedbacks that stopped for a month my activity until things cleared.They did clear finally and all those negative feedback were erased and of course that made him more furious.This is a long story and i can tell you very unpleasent things this individual has been doing to me unmasked under an amazing false Ids and impersonations.But that is not the point of my telling you this.The point is that this guy has been fooling you people in this forum making the same deceitful play were he makes other people believe there are many people while in reality is only himself.As he could not accept he was alone in the complaint he invented a number of false Ids to interact and all be victims of elvirab,the southamerican faker.Now I must tell you this:I would neither buy those watches myself today,less list them for sale.I understand now that as you say are frankenstain,but that is the price of learning and I have payed it as all have done.This individual should have seen it that way and accept those sad facts.They were excelent for me at that time as they were for him,his excelent positive feedbacks attests for this.Forums as chronocentric help to discover this and they are welcome,but no deceit was on my part,as I really started this craze with watches 2 years ago,and my expertise is corresponding to that little period involved.Anyway this information could at least help people not to buy all his story of the innocent victim without been chalenged.You can check my saying entering ebay search seller and find for yourself whai incredible ring of decei
You can check my saying entering ebay search seller and find for yourself whai incredible ring of deceit this guy devised.Here goes a list of IDs all of them conected to [DL] of London and exposed by ebay investigate fraud team; leung_bok_chau , corsaire_blanc, gm_hutton, cessnaflyer2, jungle_rumble, john_the_baptist, roberto cusano, memesis_star, banditomessicano, phoenicis, phoebos_apollo , lone_ranger99 and many other lying idle ready to deceive other people. one of last registerd is chicagolandchuck with which your forum colegue Blake is playing the usual games.On this forum he interacts and plays the victim under diabolik, tsunamesurfer, banditomessicano,and a couple more.I believe he can manage all this crazy squizofrenic manouvers only because he uses high tech cyber knowlege he uses from the comunication company he works or worked (I believe he has also been fired from there) Redstone.uk.com.At this time I have more than a thoundsnd spams received weekly all redirected from his emailboxes that are plenty as it must be:diabolik@lineone,net , phoebel@lineone, lone ranger, diablo, blake and many others. he even uses a modified email as mine to complicate things.He states that he can see all my traffic. I see you " mocks of him reintroducing and registering in ebay as many times he wants.So that is a part of the story and i apologize for making you the receiver and messager of my remarks.All here said by me I am ready to prove with documentary evidence if required.I am gratefull for your fair and gentil remarks and please excuse my English.I am almost 60 years old and left Englisg school on the 50s Thank you and Best Regards [BB]

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE