The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I've been a PayPal user since...........

they started and have had no problems either as a seller or buyer, international either. In fact, I'm more likely to pass over auctions that aren't PayPal friendly anymore. PayPal won't let you use the credit card if you have a private account but will if it's a business account. It's just too big a hassle to do the money order or bank check thing and doing them online through Western Union is a ripoff. Western Union works great to transfer money since it gets anywhere almost immediately, fees are high though. Speaking of fees, my pet peave is those people that sell watches that cost hundreds or thousands of dollars yet make the buyer responsible for PayPal fees. Give me a break! Either roll the fees into the amount you have to have for the item or suck it up and be glad you had a sale. Nothing worse for a watch guy than waiting for a watch, sending payment the old fashioned way just increases the wait.

Paul

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE