The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
New Arrival: DeVos Strap on Autavia 1163 GMT
In Response To: Show me your D-Straps! ()

David designed this one for my Sinn EZM-1, but the first moment I saw it, I knew that it was destined for my favorite Autavia GMT.

The strap looks great; is amazingly comfortable; and you just gotta love those maroon stitches with the GMT bezel!! The black of the strap is not "jet black", and is a perfect match for the matte black of the GMT's dial.

Huge thanks to David for this one. Next major project for me: Need to create a webpage to show and tell the story of these special straps!!

By the way, the background of the second photo is a TAG Turbo engine block, functioning as a small table in my office.

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Hi everybody,

: it seems a lot of people here have the honour to wear a D-Strap.
: Here is my on my lovely 2Heuer2.

: What's about you? Please show me your straps from the genius Mr. D.

:
: [/URL]

Messages In This Thread

Show me your D-Straps!
New Arrival: DeVos Strap on Autavia 1163 GMT
Re: Show me your D-Straps!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE