The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
for Dad...

honoring my great Dad today who passed away yesterday at the ripe old age of 84... I found this beautiful Omega for him on eBay 10 years ago... 18K, Cal.265, from ~1950 and oh what a dial! ... he wore it every day, wound it every morning and it never gained or lost a second in those 10 years (with minimal servicing)... and I am now honored to be able to wear it and pass it along when the time comes... Dad always enjoyed handling my collection, so he probably would be gratified seeing pix of his watch strewn about the Internet :)

cheers,
Peter

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE