The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer Collection at Bonhams Goodwood further details....

Further to Jeffs post regarding our upcoming auction. The 47 pieces are been sold by European collector who worked within motorsport and Heuer in the 1970's. They will be auctioned just before the car sale at the Goodwood Festival of Speed on Friday the 1st of July.

There is a great selection of wristwatches including one of my favourites, a NOS Bund still with case back sticker and wonderful grey Heuer Corfram strap (Lot 320) There are also examples from the special 125th Anniversary range they produced, both chronographs and pocket watches with many retaining their original blue factory lacquer.

The stop watches are mainly NOS and come in small groups with original boxes. One I've never seen before, and would be interested to know if others have, is Lot 309 a huge wrist timer at 63mm wide.

Should any Onthedash collectors be at the Festival of Speed and wish to come along please let me know and you will be more than welcome at the Bonhams Marquee.

Regards

Paul Maudsley
Bonhams

Messages In This Thread

Heuer Collection at Bonhams Goodwood further details....
Re: Heuer Collection at Bonhams Goodwood further details....
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE