The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Chuck's Flea Market - 1133B For Sale *PIC*

For Sale is my 1133B which I bought from a well known OTD contributor.
Beautiful condition.
"The watch has had at some point a "good renovation" meaning a top case "light" polish and the back case has been left alone, as its impossible to polish rear cases satisfactorily.

The dial is excellent, some extreme edge marking from historic seal issues but on the wrist with crystal on its not noticeable.

A new seal, all functions working as should be, all lume plots intact and original inc original lume in hands, these two issues are unusual, most have lume plots missing. It's the darker blue dial batch that singer did as opposed to the more lilac blue."

Price is firm at $9,500. Shipping extra. No games for customs values, please.
Payment by paypal (discuss fees) or bank wire.
Many references.

Selling to fund a rare 2447P Carrera I am buying.
Also selling a 1163 GMT Autavia and will post separately.
Plan to sell only one of the watches.

Brook Tolman
Texas, USA

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE