The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Autavia 1163 GMT (Full Set), Sold at $4,175

I don't understand that comment at all Tim.
The price, in my opinion, was good, considering the full package. The bracelet & box is probably worth $1300+. Maybe it's due to the slightly weak USD, but from a European point of view, the price is very good.

All the bidders have very low percentage bidding with the seller (less than a few percent). Shill bidding shows very high percentage, like 70%+. There is no 'tell' to suggest the slightest suspicion of shill bidding.
Plus, I happen to know that a fellow Heuerist collector won the auction and is very happy.

Stewart

: It will most likely be back SHILLING GOING ON .
: IMO
: TA

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE