The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Why Do You Steal Identities & Impersonate Othe

Hello Observer,

In response to your question, there are two user id's that I have used in this group and that is diabolik and tsunamisurfer.

It is very easy to verify this. All you do is identify the IP address that the messages were posted from (ask the list or server owner). You will find that my messages were posted from two ip addresses.

Match there up to the records for postings under the name of Blake and Chuck. They will not match. You can further establish where the messages originated by translating ip addresses to host names.

I am not Chuck or Blake and have never posted under such id's, i think you will find that it is our south Americans friend or one of his sympathisers that is responsible for the postings. One thing has been cleared up, 'FYI is ELVIRAB or BERNARDO' as suspected.

His words are pure gibberish and rude, he shows elementary reasoning, no respect, but then what do you expect from a cheap crook.

My war as you call it is not with the members of this group but with berni.

The reason I have two user id's is the same as yours, I did not want to be identified!

Regards
Diabolik

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE