The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
New catch - Autavia 11063 'Decompression'

Thought I'd share my pics over here too. Thanks to Andy from 24Heuer.com for letting this beauty to go a new home!
It came supplied with a NOS bezel with decomp insert and the original MH.. I absolutely love it!! (The insert is the very one pictured in the Cal. 11 review of the Autavia divers - small world!)

I was very close to getting a Submariner.. I've been umming & arring about one for ages.. but this showed up and I knew I had to have this instead!
This is my first 11063 cased Autavia & hopefully not the last...

Stewart

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE