The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Another Reminder of What's Wrong with Timezone
In Response To: Tweeted and Posted ()

I posted a brief message showing the notebook, and I included a brief description and a link to the website where they can be ordered.

The moderators at TimeZone were good enough to strip out the description of the notebook [size, page count, etc.] and the link to the ecojot website. So all that's left is the image of the notebook and my suggestion that watch guys might like it.

Oh, well . . . easy to see why Timezone is becoming less relevant with each passing day (and we can also say farewell to its affiliate, DirectBid). Timezone's vision of the internet begins and ends on Timezone's pages . . . no links anywhere else! Yes, it's the internet, without the links!!

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: OK, I've Tweeted it twice and posted to two of the major forums,
: Timezone and TZ-UK.

: Let's hope that they will blow out thousands of these Monaco
: notebooks, and then expand the line to the Carreras, Autavias,
: etc. Maybe even a Speedmaster, Explorer, Reverso . . . all the
: icons!!

: Jeff

: ++++++++++++++++++

:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE