The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Actually, It's Genuine *PHOTO* and *LINK*

This Cortina is genuine, Heuer reference 510.513. An identical chrono appears in Heuer's 1983 catalog, though it does not have the name "Cortina" on the dial. I have never seen this one in the metal, but I am told that the dial is exceptional, one of the best produced by Heuer.

Here is the Cortina, as I recently added it to the OnTheDash Gallery of chronographs powered by the Lemania 5100 movement. (The Gallery is linked below.)

It will be interesting to see how the bidding goes on this one. It is genuine; it is rare; knowledgeable Heuer collectors may think that it is a fake or franken.

And now for the (slightly modified) disclaimer -- I have no affiliation with seller; I may be interested in buying this one, if price stays reasonable. I probably have not helped my chances by posting this message.

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: everything that`s orig. on this one should be
: the bracelet, what do you think?

: please check out the link below.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE