The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
sorry, i can't help you there....

: wow : I have never seen this watch you have
: posted now.
: thank you for the replie!

thanks, and anytime!:)
: Something i may post as a new post. But some
: years ago I posted @ T.Zone with no luck a
: few times. anybody have a oil chart for
: 5100s?

this is where i cannot help you. while i am an amatuer watchtinkerer, having completed the tz school level one, i have no interest in trying to service my own. i don't trust my self or my clumsy hands!:) i leave that part up to my watchmaker. as for the slower beat lemania, i just got it maybe a month or two ago or so. also probably before my time if it was a few years ago, i've only been lurking/posting at tz for maybe a year, two years at the most.

: I have done full service on many of these but
: should would like a oil chart. to see what
: is the factory way.
: Take Care

maybe contact omega? i don't know if they would help you or not. although my guess would be that they wouldn't, but i don't know? maybe one more wiser than me here might know...aka Chuck? Chuck might know how to get the factory spec oil chart??

j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE