The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
5100 info

I posted this below in another post about ?s about a new /used heuer with the 5100. I have done many of these and just todays ago did a speedmaster with a 5100 in it. I have to say I wish I owned it it is the most accurate one have ever seen. its been dead on for 2 days andon the timer its even dead on in all positions, Wow. Anyway I have posted this years ago many times On T.Zone and all to no avale.

Who and or where can 1 get a dang oil chart for this movement? If theres a place to find it I bet its here.
any of you watchmakers ever think about putting quarts oil for plastic movments on any of the date parts &or other plastic parts in there on the 5100. I have not done it, as I think the plastic is lube enough, but still I always wonder what if i tried this?
Please help out there somebody got to know.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE