The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: iPhone
In Response To: Re: iPhone ()

Yeah, ARM A5 is quite a step up from A4, dual-core for a start, but to get real benefit they need to code for it, not sure how much they'd want to split the app market. Might see more universal apps with the 4s ones using some iPad settings but bearing in mind neither iPad is retina display, I doubt they'd want worse graphics on the 4S version than the 4's. Werner, that's the biggest step over your 3GS, the screen on the later phones is so much clearer.

Twice the RAM though, always worth having. Might even properly multi-task.

Not convinced by Siri, they've had a couple of years to try and sort it but I've yet to be convinced by any voice control.

I'll definitely wait and see what the 5 brings. No way I'd go back to a 'dumb' phone now though, smart is definitely the way to go.

Messages In This Thread

iPhone
Rogue
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE