The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: 3 register monaco follow up comment

Gentlemen, the debate on the 3 register Monacos seems to have moved to some sort of consensus since earlier this year - when as you'll remember there was considerable controversy over whether a watch was original or not.

Can I now take it that this is the bible as far as these watches are concerned? Given that onthedash is fast becoming the reference tool for vintage heuer this will affect the value of such watches and will be important for those who happen to have bought one pre-onthedash wisdom! You have all made quite concrete statements this time around. I intend to use them in support of a move for compensation from the dealer who sold mine to me.

Another question. Anybody know where I can get the case opening tool from. I want to check the movement on my watch?

Thanks,

Nick

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE