The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
....And Alcatraz on the background....
In Response To: Saturday - watcha wearin? ()

Hey Lanny,

Haha...funny to see Joycelyn sitting just in front of the "prohibited" zone...can fully understand that tough...Séverine is now almost 22 months and Léonard is 8 months...always time for action around here!

Nice classic Carrera Lanny! I appreciate these "small" Carrera's but just can't wear them with a comfortable feeling as case diameter is slightly too small for my wrist...however, real gems for sure and still internationally undervalued...but I think time will change that.

For me this one has received a lot of wrist-time in the last couple of weeks...time to put it back in the upcoming week...as I have two candies coming in (and one controversial for me)...to be continued.

A great sunday to all of you!
Abel.

: Picked this up on the bay a few months ago, another lucky catch
: when the seller did not have the good sense to make it available
: to international buyers.

:
:

: Joycelyn playing in the back ground too.
: Cheers
: Lanny

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE