The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Need: Autavia 1163T, Ridged Markers and Narrow (Pointed) V

As I am working on the updated reference table, I am also reorganizing some of the Indexes and Galleries for our Autavias. More versions . . . more executions . . . more Galleries!!

Last night, I realized that I have very few photos of the Autavia 1163 T ("Siffert"), with the ridged markers and the narrow / pointed V. Perhaps this one is rarer that the "Flat V"?

In any event, photos of the 1163 T, with the ridged markers and the narrow / pointed V, will be greatly appreciated. Of course, serial numbers will also be appreciated.

Also, do we expect that the original hands on this execution would have been the plain polished steel (with luminous inserts), or the polished steel hands with the lume and black inserts?

Thanks,

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Coming Soon (or shall we say "relatively soon"), a vastly
: improved Autavia reference table. It'll have: the Shauntavias
: the Cal 15 "Exotics" the "Flat V" guys
: cross-references to serial numbers, links to photos, and lots
: more great information. This was our very first reference table,
: and I was proud to show over 40 executions. I am guessing that
: the count is now in the 70 range, and these are the
: "major" executions, but not every variation.

: Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE