The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Request for any serials in the range 391000 to 394999

Hi all.

I'm getting quite close to determining just how many watches were in a specific batch of cases in the late 70s. Which could be quite helpful to assist in dating and gave some sort of indication of volumes for those watches too.

To help me out, if anyone has any watch with a serial in the range 391000 to 394999, could you let me know the model, dial colour and the serial? If you don't want to publish the serial here, then I'm just as happy to receive them at: carrera_table_mm@btinternet.com

If you don't want to give the full serial, that is of course ok too, but could I ask for the first four numbers of it rather than the usual 3 - 4 will give me the granularity that I need.

As well as serials in that range, I'd be just as interested in serials for some specific models too:

Carrera Twin
Carrera Quartz
Verona Twin
Verona Quartz

Potentially also Kentucky Quartz and LCD models; Manhattan Quartz and Chronosplit; Verona automatics.

Thanks!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE