The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Jim Nichols Is Holding One for Me *LINK*
In Response To: HEUER - RING MASTER ()

thanks for the question.

These Ring-Masters have spiked up and down on ebay, over the last couple of years, with the "ups" being more common than the "downs" lately.

I was fairly cconfident that I had bought a nice one on ebay, in the $150 / 200 range, and along came Jim Nichols, and took it right out of my hands, with only seconds remaining. This was a couple of years ago, though the memory of that ebay screen announcing "You Have Lost The Stinkin' Auction" remains vivid to this day.

More recently, they seem to have traded in the $200 to $300 range. Jim tells me that, under the provisions of his will, I get his -- I imagine at a "fair market" purchase price!

By the way -- it should have seven rings, but people often miss the blank one (shown in the Instruction Book, linked below).

Thanks again for your message,

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: HI GANG,

: ANYONE KNOW THE $ VALUE OF A VINTAGE HEUER
: "RING MASTER" STOP WATCH IN MINT
: COND. WITH 6 ATTACHMENTS IN CASE

Messages In This Thread

HEUER - RING MASTER
Jim Nichols Is Holding One for Me *LINK*
It's worth a lot....
Re: It's worth a lot....
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE