The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I Received E-Mail Message Asking About Value
In Response To: IVAILO - Can we help you? ()

I received an e-mail message from Ivailo, with this same link, which seemed to be asking how much these are worth, in new condition. I replied that they are worth at least $1,500.

So with this posting on the forum, I imagine that either (a) he is asking for a second opinion as to value or (b) he is seeking to sell. I will send him a message, asking which he intended.

Jeff

++++++++++++++++

: IVAILO, You've just linked to a picture of a stopwatch, did you
: have a question?

: Stewart

: :

Messages In This Thread

heuer *NM*
Re: heuer
IVAILO - Can we help you?
I Received E-Mail Message Asking About Value
Cheers Jeff
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE