The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Many States; Realtively Few Heuer Collectors

I am not optimistic that we will be able to cover a map of the United States with the Heuer collectors. Yes, it's a big country, with a large population, and 50 states, but there are relatively few Heuer collectors.

Off the top of my head, I believe that we could cover New York, California, Connecticut, Texas, Florida, Vermont, Alabama, Georgia, District of Columbia [not actually a state, but the nation's capital] and then it becomes more difficult to add to the list. Criag is in Washington or Oregon, I believe. Probably Illinois?

Who can add to this list of states?

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++

: After posting my Silverstone that came from Hawaii.. it got me
: thinking.. especially as Jeff has been crunching numbers of how
: many active members there are...

: ...how about posting up a Heuer you own & what state you live
: in. How many can we cover?? all 50? 25?
: (I hope that's not a massive error - my memory tells me there are
: 50!)

: Cheers
: Stewart

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE