The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Slow news day for the NYT?

I agree with David, they're a bit behind the times with this one (excuse the pun), watches seem to be getting smaller again.

I've seen on a number of other forums posts asking whether someone can get away with wearing xxmm sized watches:

- if you have to ask the question, it's too big for you.
- if lugs are hanging in empty space either side of your wrist, it's too big for you.
- if you struggle to fit it under a cuff, it's too big for you.
- if you're constantly catching it on the things around you, it's too big for you.
- if it's over 46mm and you don't have 9" wrists, it's too big for you.
- hell, if it even occurs to you to think to ask the question, it's too big for you.

And after all that, if you still think it suits you, then please note it's 2011 now.

I'm not a fan of oversized watches, can you tell? ;)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE