The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Ovris Solunagragh by Heuer
In Response To: Ovris Solunagragh by Heuer ()

Alec,
These aren't my specialty, so maybe someone else can chip in about the bracelet and value. I do know that they are pretty darn valuable. Getting hold of an original bracelet will be difficult. I believe they came on a GF beads of rice bracelet (well the Heuer variants did), and these are highly sough after and go for £350 to 500 ish.

I presume you are based in the US, and for servicing/cleaning I would recommend Craig at http://www.chronodeco.com/, he is well known on here and knows his Heuers/vintage watches well.

Stewart

: I have a Orvis Solunagraph by Heuer, it is the later version
: 2446SF. Serial number 324109. Valjoux caliber 721 movement and
: case back
: signed HEUER-LEONIDAS. I'm trying to get it cleaned up and a watch
: band as close to the original one as possible. I have talk with
: Tag-Heuer dealers about the service but they will not work on
: it. Does anyone know of a place to get this done? Also could you
: tell me about how much is it worth?

Messages In This Thread

Ovris Solunagragh by Heuer
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE