The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Israeli Air Force Heuer - help with markings

Alec.. thanks for your help on this.. you say (on the other thread) that:
"I have been looking up a couple of things for you about the Israeli Air Force Heuer, it could be a gift after one completes the Israeli Air Force Academy. That should have around 180 people."

That is interesting. I have read similar info over on the Military Watch Resource about Longines, but they are usually unmarked. When you say gift, do you mean from the actual IAF? (Hense why it has mil spec white hands)

Stewart

Alec

: I have been to alot of US Army Schools and talked with Soldiers
: from other Armies (not to many Air Force) 100 to 200 people
: going through training in a standard training course is about
: normal. the special course are the smaller ones on student
: numbers. Example flight school will have large numbers, after
: that is completed they brake down to the type of air frame they
: will be flying.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE