The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Great resource: Heuer Catalogues on Cal. 11

I'm sure many of you find the OTD catalogue pages a rich source of information. I use it an awful lot, checking models, dates, hands, the small details etc.
Although extensive, (did I mention unbelievably useful?) not all pages are listed in all the later (1980s) catalogues. A period which is useful as a diver watch fan. These gaps have been filled with Cal 11's new catalogue section...

David has been on a mission recently scanning several full catalogues over on Cal. 11. It is yet another superb resource for us collectors. The inclusion of the TAG Heuer catalogues past 1985 is useful too, as some of the TAG models become 'vintage' as time rolls forward...
Maybe David did announce this on here, and I've missed it.. but in any case, this resource should be bookmarked by all of us.

Anyway, I recommend you hot-foot it over to Cal. 11 and add this page to your favs...

http://www.calibre11.com/tag-heuer-catalogues/

Cheers
Stewart

Messages In This Thread

Great resource: Heuer Catalogues on Cal. 11
Re: Great resource: Heuer Catalogues on Cal. 11
Concept watch..
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE