The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Get All Three!
In Response To: Need help in deciding ()

No seriously. Here's what will happen. You will make up your mind on one of these. You'll find a nice one and get it. Soon thereafter, you will start lusting after one of the other two, if another one does not appear on your list.

And so it goes in the ways of watch collecting. Trust me. BTDT! Much of the enjoyment in this hobby is in the pursuit, at least for me and I suspect many others. So the capture and wearing is the reward. But the human heart is a fickle object with many passions.

So, just set out to find a nice example of which ever one appears first and go from there.

Let the collecting begin!. Last ebay sniper wins!! LOL

Messages In This Thread

Need help in deciding
Re: Need help in deciding
Get All Three!
Re: Get All Three!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE