The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: New Old Stock 1133b Monaco...

Dear Amer,

Thank you for your compliments. I also noticed the two stamped triangles. However, I think serialnumber may be quite high for having housed a cal.11 initially...

It does have a caliber 12. I asked previous owner, who was a former retailer from the Heuer brand and he said the watch came to him like this halfway the seventies. I also did not find any kind of engraving or marking like Heuer used to do when a watch came in for service or repair inside the caseback.

Maybe Mr.Monaco or another top-expert in this field can share his thoughts on this issue??

Here already serial and ref.numbers

Have a great weekend all,
Abel.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE