The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Happy birthday
In Response To: Re: Congratulations! ()

Happy birthday to an excellent website and thank you to Jeff.

I only became interested (and to a certain extent, aware) of vintage watches in 2008, my first two purchases were a couple of Autavias, I still own the 2446 and will never sell it. I bought it on eBay from Argentina, it stopped working two weeks after it arrived and needed a very thorough service. A steep learning curve! I sold the 7763 and regretted it so much I bought another, on my wrist today. I've tried many other types of watch and have about 25 in the collection at the moment but I keep coming back to Heuer and seem to be focusing on it at the moment. Here are my first two:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE