The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Racing-Aviation Brag Photo

I will apologize up front for posting this photo because in doing so I am bragging about 2 things. First of all I found an appropriate looking (unfortunately not OEM) bracelet for my Stainless Heuer Pasadena so I can now proudly wear it. Second, I got a copy of the new 2012 Eurocopter Calendar the other day and one of my photos is featured for the month of September. The photo, which I took from the roof of the turn 1 stands at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway a couple of hours before the start of the 2011 Indianapolis 500 features the Lifeline Helicopter from the Indiana University Hospital flying over the main straight with the famous scoring tower and the Pagoda in the background. 2011 was a good year for me photographically. I had 3 photos in Road & Track including a 2 page spread in June and now this. Thanks for putting up with my bragging.

JohnCote
www.johncotephotography.com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE