The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Vintage Rally band for Heuer info

G_G, If I may recommend you can put a WTB thread on the ChronoTrader sections for the 20mm Corfam with holes on an Heuer Sun Buckle... expect to pay a premium as these are limited in numbers.

However, you may also want to consider this... http://www.chronocentric.com/forums/chronotrader/index.cgi?md=read;id=22534

Abel Court may still have a couple of the bands in stock, check with him to see if he has a 20mm left. A couple of weeks ago I bought a 22mm from him, and I'll admit that it looks and feels like Corfam at a fraction of the cost. Also, you can also request a Re-Issue 'Heuer' buckle (this isn't a sun buckle but it's stamped with the 'B' on the buckle) at extra cost but it'll be cheaper than the if you got the original thing.

~George

: Thanks for your replies...
: I noticed the signed crown as well.

: My question now is : where I can find a Corfam strap like that ?
: I've seen many small hole strap around the wen, however I think
: that this Corfam band might give a more authentic feel to it.
: Thx again...

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE