The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer Autavia

Hi All
today is my lucky day ,I recieved a call from a Heuer dealer who ask me informations about a strange Heuer Autavia that he never saw before! and I told him from Autavia they are a lot of varients and modells and he could not give me a informations about the watch .3 hours later I was in his store and he took out from the draw the strange Autavia, and I couldn`t believe my eyes wow realy a strange Heuer in fact I saw one before Andreas prototype watch .the watch is in very good condition only some lights scratches of course the hands and the Dial in mint conditions. we discussed about half hours about price and finally we had a deal .here some quick shot from the strange Heuer.
Happy weekend to All
Amer

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE