The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
UPDATE: Early Chuck Flea Market & my new toy

Well friends - the response is overwhelming. Right now I have two major international dealers putting together bids for all nine watches.
This certainly makes it easier for me to handle. I will have their offers tomorrow. If not acceptable, then my mext move is to offer to those of you that have bundled
2/3 watches to purchase.
I really have misgivings with departing with my Carrera collection, but will keep my first (2448S Poly back NOS). My struggle is that I continually want to buy and add to the collection, but there are not many 2447 first execution variations left for me to hunt.

Brook

Messages In This Thread

Early Chuck Flea Market & my new toy *PIC*
UPDATE: Early Chuck Flea Market & my new toy
SOLD - Early Chuck Flea Market - CLOSED
You're going to be rich :-) *NM*
Re: Early Chuck Flea Market & my new toy
Re: Early Chuck Flea Market & my new toy
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE