The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Video: Bubba Watson in "Golf Boys"

Agree with you on nearly everything there Paul, the new age of US golfers are waaayyy more charactor filled than just a few years back.
I think Bubba's playoff shot was amazing BUT for my own part i beleive Oosthuizen's albatross shot was the shot of the tournament even though it was not quite as important as Bubba's. There's just something something so impressive about watching a perfectly weighted ball roll up to meet the hole from such a long distance out.
It could make for an interesting Ryder Cup.
Cheers - Darren

: That certainly does shed some light on the new breed of American
: golfers. Not your run of the mill characters on or off the
: course but they have added some interest since Tigers arrival.
: I have watched every Masters for the past 35 years, a bit of a
: family tradition, sadly only on TV. That second shot of Babba's
: on the 2nd playoff hole will go down in history more so than
: Oosthuizen's albatross (double eagle) and maybe even more than
: his tears at the end. Another great event. Hopefully more so
: that the watch.
: regards
: Paul
: www.heuerworld.com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE