The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Buy or not advice
In Response To: Re: Buy or not advice ()

I would like to thank forum members for their help and advice on this matter.

It does seem that this sellers reputation is a matter of concern as evidenced by private responses that I received. As always it pays to do one's homework before jumping into a deal. Following my request for references on previous deals, he also seems to have found another buyer. What is weird is that after offering the watch to me for Euro 1700, his new buyer has agreed a sum of Euro 2000.

I will add this one to my black book.

: Not from the UK unfortunately, costs £25-£50 per transfer :/ And
: IBAN and BIC aren't enough info for the transfer from here
: either. Sellers are often surprised it costs so much.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE