The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Fantastic!! Must be Genuine!!
In Response To: Medical use Ref: 1029 ? ()

I have not yet had the chance to review any catalog or my own image files, but must say that this is a fantastic timepiece!! I hope that you will grab it, so that we have one of these "in the family".

In terms of authenticity, my question would be "Why would anyone possibly be producing fakes / repaints of these dials?" It is such a small market, and so easy just to use a standard Autavia dial . . . seems unlikely that anyone would be refinishing / faking such a dial.

Please keep us informed about this very rare one!!

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Hello all,
: I found a doctor for dashboard?
: A catalog of OTD I found the ref 1029, but it is different
: the dial and a single needle which corresponds to the ref: 929
: It is possible or what is a montage with the dials?
: all signed Ed.HEUER .
:
:
: Original?

: Cheers
: Eric

: PS: not yet delivered.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE